are you interested in doing a cleanse??
Contact me if you are interested in doing a 10-day cleanse (with a couple of days of pre-cleanse). I will guide you through the day-to-day prepping and meal planning with recipes, strategies, and support. You will receive supportive emails from me throughout the program, and I will be here to answer any questions that may come up. I will also MOTIVATE you to complete the program without any slip-ups! We will kickstart new habits as we simplify, yet prioritize, better eating.
How does the program work?
During the pre-cleanse, you get your body ready for a reset, where you:
- Completely avoid gluten and dairy, This will significantly reduce inflammation in the body.
- Take whole-food supplements daily, which add a variety of almost 30 fruits, vegetables and berries to your body every day.
- Once a day, have a whole food, plant-based, gluten-free, non-GMO, low GI shake mix that can either be shaken with water, coconut water, plant-based milk such as almond milk,or blended into a smoothie (my favorite way).
- Drink enough water that your urine is clear (I usually recommend half your body weight, in ounces, per day).
- Eat real food and use the suggested recipes that are provide to get a true idea of what real food is.
- Cut back on other foods and drinks that can be problematic to your health (I will guide you through this).
Then, we will move into the Shred-10 portion of the cleanse, where you will:
- Avoid artificial colors, sweeteners, chemicals and GMO foods.
- TWICE a day, have a whole food, plant-based, gluten-free, non-GMO, low GI shake mix that can either be shaken with water, coconut water, plant-based milk such as almond milk,or blended into a smoothie (my favorite way).
- Avoid late night meals. Allow 4-5 hours between your last meal and when you go to bed.
- Get 7-8 hours of sleep each night.
- No caffeine or alcohol for 10 days (friends, you CAN do this).
- Reduce your stress through breathing and meditation practices. I will teach you my favorite methods.
I promise, you can do anything for ten days! And, you will be amazed at how great you feel.
Please feel free to Contact me with questions. I can get you set up in just a few minutes.
A positive community experience is the “secret sauce” for many successful health programs.
Online group coaching includes:
- 6 LIVE online group sessions (1 each week for 6 weeks – replays available).
- Optional 10-day jump start program (see Shred 10 above) with recipes and planning tools.
- Individual goal-setting that is attainable and measurable.
- Weekly action steps that will help you make the right decisions and take willpower out of the equation.
- Facebook group/email support between sessions, for support and inspiration.
- Special prizes for challenge winners.
- Focus on creating new habits that you can keep for life!
- Release stubborn, unwanted weight for good, and say good-bye to unhealthy eating habits.
- We will work on finding balance in your life.
- Your coach (that’s me!) will guide you, and teach you to listen to the signals your body is giving you.
- Don’t struggle alone! Join the team!
Six-week program is $197 per participant. Dates TBA, but let me know if you want to be added to the “interested” list.
Contact me today to sign up for the next group!
As a client of my health coaching program, you will…
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your 6-month program includes…
- two 50-minute sessions per month
- e-mail support between sessions
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- optional pantry clean-out and grocery store tour
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition and wellness knowledge
- access to my monthly newsletter with the latest health tips and recipes
- my personal commitment to your health and success
Contact me today to schedule your free initial consultation.
Lunch and Learn Workshops – Topics may include:
- 12 steps to better health
- Bio-individuality and the many different diet plans out there – do they work?
- Grocery Shopping 101: Ingredients – how to read a label and what to look out for; Organics – where to spend your money; How to stock a healthy pantry; On-the-go food strategies
- Sugar blues
- Eating for energy
- Sleep basics – sleep cycle, sleep disorders, self-care for sleep quality
- Fall in love with fitness!
- Cooking healthy meals in 30 minutes
- LIVE MORE, weigh less
- How to do a cleanse
- Chronic disease prevention
One-on-One Coaching for employees (on-site, by appointment).
Corporate Challenges that are fun and motivating for the whole group!
Benefits of my corporate wellness program to your business and participants:
- less absenteeism
- reduced healthcare costs
- increased productivity
- ultimately teaching employees their own capabilities for managing their own health through behavior-based management.
The state of health in the U.S. regarding obesity:
- Among American adults, 154.7 million are overweight or obese, and of these, 78.4 million are obese.
- More than half of premature deaths in the U.S. are caused by a range of risk factors that include some controllable behaviors: tobacco use, poor nutrition, lack of physical activity.
- Over the past 30 years, childhood obesity has more than doubled in children and tripled in adolescents; the percentage of obese adults has doubled.
- Overall U.S. medical care costs related to obesity totaled $147 billion in 2008.
- If current obesity trends continue, it is projected that total healthcare costs could reach up to $957 billion by the year 2030.
- According to the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, of the 10 countries or territories with the highest obesity rates, five are in Oceania and four are in the Middle East; the U.S. comes in at number six.
- According to the United States Department of Agriculture, the average American consumes around 47 pounds of cane sugar and 35 pounds of high-fructose corn syrup per year.
- A study performed by Mayo Clinic indicates that nearly 70 percent of Americans are on at least one prescription drug, more than half receive at least two prescriptions, and 20 percent are found to be on five or more prescription medications.
Contact me today to get started with a customized Corporate Wellness Program for your business.
 American Heart Association, Overweight & Obesity – 2013 Statistical Fact Sheet
 American Heart Association News, January 7, 2015, www.heart.org
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, “Childhood Obesity Facts,” 2013
 Central Intelligence Agency, “A Spotlight on World Obesity Rates,” 2012
 USDA, Agriculture Fact Book, www.usda.gov
 Mayo Clinic, “Nearly 7 in 10 Americans Take Prescription Drugs, Mayo Clinic, Olmsted Medical Center Find,” June 19, 2013